It’s a big day on the calendar, so let the planning begin: Yellowstone 2020 lodging reservations are now open, as concessionaire Xanterra has opened up the process of structuring visits to America’s oldest National Park.
The first few days of reservations tends to be bit hectic, and that appears to be true now that Yellowstone 2020 hotel reservations are available. We were successful in making reservations online, but there’s always an issue on May 1 and 2 with folks phoning into the call center to make their reservations. As a result, Xanterra is applying these conditions:
- Callers will be limited to one reservation per call.
- Reservations must be booked in the name of the guest(s) that will be onsite and registering for that room(s) upon arrival.
- If booking campgrounds, have your vehicle and RV/tent sizes available so we can be sure we have a site suitable in size for your particular camping equipment.
- Online request forms for tours and dinner reservations will be unavailable during this time. These services will need to be reserved by phone or at a later time when the online forms are again available.
- The online reservations system cannot be used to book commercial groups or more than 5 rooms per reservation/party. We will cancel reservations that do not comply.
And, of course, there are some things to note when making Yellowstone 2020 hotel reservations, per Xanterra:
- Lake Yellowstone Hotel is currently scheduled for a full kitchen renovation and is scheduled close after breakfast on September 7, 2020.
- Lake Lodge Cabins will be undergoing a remodel of Pioneer cabins in 2019 and 2020 and therefore unavailable for reservations at this time.
- Fishing Bridge RV Park will be undergoing a renovation/redesign in 2019 and 2020 and are unavailable for reservations at this time.