New ebook release! The latest version of Yellowstone Insider for Families 2018-2019 is now available at August Publications and Amazon.com, updated for this year and next.
With a little planning and guidance from Yellowstone Insider for Families 2018-2019, parents can map out a visit built around family-friendly activities. Designed to be used on the go, this eBook answers your questions about Yellowstone travel with families, allowing you to build a trip echoing a different time in American history. What are the must-do Yellowstone activities for kids? What thermal areas are best suited for strollers and youngsters? How do you structure a Yellowstone tour in this age of digital entertainment and devices?
With Yellowstone Insider for Families, readers can map out the perfect Yellowstone trip with toddlers in tow and strollers in the truck. Between lists of stroller-friendly thermal areas, hotel rooms best suited for kids, and family-appropriate restaurants and entertainments, Yellowstone Insider for Families will guide you through the planning process and highlight where to stay, concessionaire and NPS activities for families, best spots for a family meal, and best geyser basin itineraries for those traveling with strollers and young ones.
Yellowstone Insider for Families 2018 focuses on the following topics:
- Best lodging and dining options for families, complete with prices and status as of 2018
- Activities geared toward kids, including the Wildlife Olympics and Junior Ranger programs
- Top 10 selfie spots
- Top 10 thermal features for kids, including some off-the-beaten-path stunners
- Gateway Cities and their family-friendly offerings
- Ranger Programs
- Best of the Yellow Bus Tours
In this third edition of Yellowstone Insider for Families 2018-2019, you’ll see the following new and expanded chapters:
- Top 10 hiking trails for parents and kids
- The best ways to travel to Yellowstone: planes, trains and automobiles
- Expanded guides to Gateway Cities
- A new chapter on Grand Teton National Park