Due to recent wintry weather, several roads in Yellowstone National Park are closed to travel.
According to a Yellowstone press release, snow and ice has closed many routes in the park. Crews are working to clear roads at this time.
Most roads are closed to public travel, owing to safety concerns. However, at least one route is closed to all travel, due to hazardous conditions. The full list is below:
• Dunraven Pass between Tower and Canyon: closed to all travel.
• Between Canyon Village and Lake Village: closed to public travel.
• Sylvan Pass between Lake Village and East Entrance: closed to public travel.
• Craig Pass between West Thumb and Old Faithful: closed to public travel.
• Between West Thumb and South Entrance: closed to public travel.
If driving in the park, you should expect delays and adverse conditions.
For more information, please call 307-344-2117.
This story has been updated with new information about the road between Lake and Canyon.