More of Yellowstone National Park is opening up to visitors Friday, April 29.
Indeed, both the Mammoth Hot Springs Hotel and the Old Faithful Snow Lodge are opening up to visitors—either to stay or just visit.
Parts of Yellowstone National Park are already open, of course. After spring plowing started in mid-March, the roads to Old Faithful and Canyon Village opened Friday, April 15. In addition, the Geyser Grill and Bear Den Gift Shop (in the Old Faithful Snow Lodge building) and Canyon’s Yellowstone Adventure Store opened the same day. Outside the Park, plowing on the Beartooth Highway has begun.
Below is the full list of places opening April 29 in Yellowstone National Park:
• Terrace Grill Fast Food.
• Mammoth Gift Shop.
• Mammoth Hot Springs Hotel and Cabins.
• Mammoth Hot Springs Dining Room.
• Madison Campground.
• Old Faithful Snow Lodge and Cabins.
• Old Faithful Snow Lodge Obsidian Dining Room.
• Old Faithful Service Station.
• Old Faithful Upper General Store.
• Old Faithful Wrecker Service.
• Canyon Village Wrecker Service.